CHENIN BLANC INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ANGERS 2019:
In collaboration with Destination Angers, Interloire, the Val de Loire appellations vinified with chenin blanc, la Fédération Viticole de l'Anjou, The South African Chenin Blanc Association, the Académie du Chenin organizes, on the 1st, 2 and 3 of July 2019, a major event in ANGERS : CHENIN BLANC INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS, entirely dedicated to chenin blanc.
The objective of the congress is a perspective of Chenin's economy and marketing, with the presentation of a synthesis of the reflections and research carried out in South Africa, the United States and France.
Tentative congress program:
1) Ampelographic knowledge in the world (Jean Michel Boursiquot).
2) Viti/oeno practices around the world.
3) History of Chenin/economy, prospective.Marketing mix and business models, sociological and culturel: from winemaker working groups in these three regions of the world.
4) Terroirs, climate and water: Loire, South Africa, India, USA.
5) Marketing around chenin / oenotourism.
6) Chenin landscapes, philosophy and imaginary world.
Master Classes in national and international fairs, meetings, schools, in different importing countries, technical days for winemakers and wine professionals in English and French.
L’ACADEMIE DU CHENIN: How to get involved in the Chenin Congress?
- By patronage or sponsorship.
- By sharing skills by participating in one of the committees.
- By helping in the organization.
- By attending the congress.