Ambitious objectives at the service of Chenin lovers, its terroirs, its wines.
L’ACADEMIE DU CHENIN aims at:
1. A better knowledge of the chenin grape variety in the world, particularly in its relationship to terroirs, territories, gastronomy and tourism.
2. Creating a network of professionals from around the world of wine with chenin research, conservation, development and innovation.
- The creation of a corpus of articles and books on chenin, available online.
- The diffusion of master class on the chenin and its different expressions for the training of the prescribers, teachers of the schools of the wine, master of wine, sommeliers, buyers of monopolies, press, writers etc.
- The organization of national and international meetings between professionals for technical exchanges and tastings.
- The organization of conferences or study days with stakeholders on the different issues of chenin.
- Public relations and press relations.
- Any other action contributing to the promotion of chenin.